View Single Post
      07-11-2018, 09:14 AM   #1
wdeerfield
A family of bimmers
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 G01 X3M40i

Estoril Blue 335 on V803s with MPS4S

I finally made the long hard decision we've all had to make. What wheels do i go with for my car? That decision was easy once i saw a post from VMR highlighting their V803s in Hypersilver. I was torn between square and staggered but once they arrived I was glad I went with staggered. I placed my order through WheelsDC and Mike was great. The transaction was smooth and he was quick to answer any questions I had regarding time frame, tpms, tire choices, etc... I placed my order and in quick fashion the wheels were out for delivery.

Specs are:
  • 19x8.5 et35 235/40/19 Pilot Sport 4s
  • 19x9.5 et45 265/35/19 Pilot Sport 4s

My car is xdrive and for me these wheels with the chosen offsets fit perfectly flush at this ride height. I couldn't imagine how much they would have poked if i went with a lot of other wheel companies who offer ET35 or even ET40 in the rear. In my opinion, at stock height for the F30, ET45 is perfect when paired with a 265 MPS4S.

Wheels arrived in two boxes with 2 wheels with tires already mounted in each box.

The packaging was great and the wheels were wrapped in shrink wrap a few times, then foam padding on the face with a layer of cardboard on each side and strapped

After an application of a synthetic wax they are ready to be installed

A little detail shot of them using portrait mode on the iphone

And now installed with the OEM center caps for the OEM+ look

Other mods on the car include
  • full mperformance aero
  • BMS black chrome exhaust tips
  • gloss black 335 rear badge
  • color matched front reflectors
  • wrapped rear reflectors
  • 25% suntek carbon tint
  • m3 gloss black grills
  • M3 style Mirrors
  • LED turn signals front/rear
  • VRSF FMIC
  • VRSF CP
  • CTS Turbo Intake
  • red start button
  • LCI HVAC panel
  • various coded items (mperformance logo, weatherband, tpms temp/psi, turn signals disabled with headlights on)

Future plans
  • Bootmod3 flash
  • Dinan springs/bumpstops w/shockware
  • Axle back exhaust at some point
Framamind159.50
VMRWheels2040.00
Vulpe279.50