View Single Post
      07-18-2018, 05:37 AM   #84
JR5674
Rep
Drives: Chevy Suburban

Gosh... IssaF32, you don’t seem to understand this thread. What you are a “fan” is completely irrelevant. That fact that you like “high tech” products more than those without “high tech” tells everybody in this forum your ability to contribute to this knowledge base. Ghost provided impartial undisputed facts about the JB+. If you strongly believe in JB4 or bootmod, I would plead with you to dyno your vehicle without a piggyback, flash, tune, etc. Then install the piggyback, flash, tune, etc and dyno again. Post the dynos. That would help not only you, but everybody. Ghost motivated me to try the JB+ because the of facts he provided. However, it doesn’t matter what I do to my 428, my wife will smoke me in her M5. I don’t even have fastest car in my own garage, much less this forum. I’ve been here for 11 years to learn from people, I would encourage you to do the same. Don’t criticize products you don’t like because others may feel differently. Again, this community wins together by gaining knowledge (hard indisputable facts) from its members.
Mrs: 2017 Chevy Suburban LTZ (nighttime)
2018 BMW M5 (daytime)
Appreciate 1