FaRKle!
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 328d Wagon, M2 Comp, i4 eD35

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 328dX View Post
Your posts are really not helpful without references/links/part numbers

Eibachs U.S website doesn't even list a 328d, so I input the 328xi wagon, one set of springs come up HERE

Their European website shows a different set of springs, they do show selection for the 320d x-drive (same as U.S. 328d) HERE

Unless I’m missing something or you can show me if they have another website I’m not finding, (and shows definite compatibility) I’d be glad to purchase
Just last week I posted a TON of Eibach reference data including F31 328i/328d/320d specific spring PNs and specs (the ones I originally purchased) in a thread that you started! If you can't navigate the Eibach Euro catalog and compare specs with all that, then I don't know what to say... Their USA site is useless in comparison and a joke at best.

If you look at the difference in the kits listed between the USA and Euro sites for the 4-cyl F31 you'll see the USA site lists the old kit PN while the Euro site has their latest/current recommendation. If you look at the documentation you'll see what the main difference is between the rear springs in those two kits.

Not a single one of the options you listed in your initial post in this thread has as much reference/spec/test data out there as the Eibach documentation I've posted.

Last edited by FaRKle!; 04-02-2019 at 12:13 PM..
Appreciate 0