05-08-2019, 02:26 PM   #17
BeerHerder
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335, G01 X3, Victory Vegas

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBrab1914 View Post
Ahhh makes sense. I’m just thinking that just the amp and ghost subs will give me what I’m looking for. I don’t hate the sound system, I just wish it had more punch and was louder. If those two issues could be resolved I think the system will be closer to my standards. I do miss the bass from my Hyundai, but definitely not the rattles. Also, do you happen to have any issues with your Bluetooth disconnecting? Is there any way to fix that? Sorry I know that is completely off topic.
Yeah, my hyundai had some funky rattles, too...
I believe just the amp alone will be "good" and I'll be satisfied. I want some more thump and I think pushing some more wattage through the stock subs will suffice. I don't really want to be in for $2k in stereo upgrade... $1k for the amp is a little hard to swallow as is.
I have an android, and I don't have any issue with bluetooth disconnecting. I do occasionally have an issue with the iDrive system freaking out and restarting itself if I do too much with my phone (disconnect a call, change a streaming song, etc.) in rapid succession.
Appreciate 0