View Single Post
      09-04-2019, 11:47 AM   #312
Carmichael
Rep
Drives: '12 F30 328i

I spoke with Gary over at Global Imports this morning on my way in to the office. He was super helpful, but was doubtful that they had an LSD in stock, as their parts system stated it was NLA.

I asked him to physically check stock, and I was put on hold for 5 minutes. He came back and confirmed they had one, and only one. He also confirmed that this was the last MPLSD in dealer stock in the country, according to the parts system and that I was pretty lucky to get my hands on it. Turns out my original shipping quote was off by $6.

I'd forgotten to order the circlips and an extra quart of the diff oil, though, I guess that can be ordered locally ...

I'm pumped, but I got a notice from my credit card that I was charged twice. Good thing I decided not to use my debit card!

Got my tracking number, so I hope it comes in before the race weekend, but I don't think I'll have the time to break it in before Saturday. Last weekend of pegleg corner exits, I suppose ...
Appreciate 1
IK6SPEED4499.00