View Single Post
      10-14-2019, 10:34 PM   #6035
Axman85
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i x-Drive M-Sport Min. Grey

I sold mine.

After 80k of rough ownership, countless stupid issues, I woke up and said that I can't take it any longer. My F30 335xi was the most fun car I have owned. Unfortunately, due to the terrible build quality and shitty roads in Massachusetts,I just can't risk the financial consequences of continued ownership.

Simple repairs cost a fortune, things that shouldn't break, break and then cost a bunch to fix. In 7 years of ownership, repairs have cost me almost as much as my Golf GTI cost in 1994. At 80k it's only a matter of time before a major component fails (turbo, clutch, main bearing, who knows but this forum is littered with F30 skeletons). I don't want to join that club.

I will miss my F30 but I will enjoy putting its gremlins out of their misery. Will I ever buy another, NO. I have wanted this car since I was 10 and after all of my nightmares and lack of BMW support I can only say that I will never buy another.

With that, I will be signing off of Bimmerpost and wish all best of luck with your respective cars.
Appreciate 0