10-16-2019, 05:09 PM   #57
Goneinsixtyseconds
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Q7 & Clubman JCW on order

Quote:
Originally Posted by teaston View Post
It is your opinion that is at odds with the law. Government legislation states that car finance companies cannot charge for excess mileage, government legislation states that insurance companies cannot withhold payouts for factors which are unrelated to the incident.

I am exercising my legal rights as set out by UK law, and the fact that you’re making me out to be some sort of law dodging vigilante is quite honestly ridiculous and completely obtuse.

Anyway, I’ve said my piece, I have nothing further to add to this thread, due to its rather negative and bizarre turn of direction.
I'm not talking about excess mileage, that's piss taking, not illegal.

Lying to the police about a remap that gets an SUV from 0-60 in 3.9 seconds is though. And not telling your insurance would make you uninsured in lots of circumstances.

Good luck convincing a court that turning your car into a rocket wasn't related to any accident you ended up in.

And how is it bizarre, the thread is about insurance and modding, it's bang on topic. If you care to read other people's comments, it's not just me that thinks you're idiotic/takng the piss.
Appreciate 0