View Single Post
      12-14-2019, 08:30 PM   #53
kern417
Cheapskate
Rep
Drives: 2018 440i |2016 340i | 2010 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC_B5X View Post
We only have about a dozen or so N5X guys around me and 2 (including myself) B58 guys. I wish we had a BMW group like Colorado N5X.

My car is ultimate sleeper status where I am though. I live 10 minutes from the BMW Plant (Spartanburg, SC) and most of the people at the plants get extremely good lease deals, so i'd say half or more of the people working there have BMW's. I kept my car looking almost stock because of this so most people that race me think it's just a stock lease car, but little do they know.
Same. This year we had a good group with a stage 2 435 and a M4 Comp going to a few meets and doing cruises. I also "met" another N54 guy but still have to find time for us to actually cruise together. We'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC_B5X View Post
B58TU Pump pic you requested. Just came in today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CntryClub007 View Post
VTT Supra Pump.

VTT Supra B58 HPFP - New in Box https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1677918
same pump I'm willing to bet the "back order" is simply because BMW orders 500k per year while Toyota maybe gets allocated 20k. But the Bosch part numbers are the same, and the Toyota part has a BMW part number to boot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sµpreme View Post
My Supra pump is on backorder still and hope to have it and the custom tune done by the middle of January. I live in Sioux Falls, where in the Midwest are you?
I'm all the way in Cincinnati though. Maybe Chicago is more central than I thought haha. But we have a lot of Euro shows in Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. And a few of the half mile events make a stop in the area.
Youtube/Instagram/TikTok: @kern417
Appreciate 0