01-09-2020, 07:35 PM   #56
harkes
Colonel
China
Rep
Drives: M135i, E39 M5, NSX and AE86

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaredG_F30 View Post
Yeah the over boosting is a concern and I've reached out to PTF and sent them logs to review for both stage 2 93 octane and E30 maps. The logging parameters were my fault. I forgot to turn on cylinders 2-6. The RPM signal was also my fault, I had accidentally set that to max out at 5700 RPM. Both issues have been corrected so the next logs should have all the parameters needed. The E30 logs do show timing on all cylinders. The throttle closures I'm seeing on the E30 map are probably caused by the HPFP crashing, possibly due to too much ethanol, but I've run similar mixes on the v6.4 maps with no issue. I think the added boost + too much ethanol is a bad combo for my HPFP. Lastly, I noticed STFT is higher then I would expect with WMI. On the v6.4 map, my STFT would drop down to around 0.86 to compensate for the added fuel when spraying but on this map it at or around 1. I'll reply back when I get some input from PTF. On a side note, for daily driving this map is awesome but there are defeintly some bugs to work out at WOT with high load.
One of the reasons I switched to MHD... I dont like when safety is relaxed no matter the premise and however low the risk. I want to see throttle closure when there is overboost - period! I suspect that the ignition timing has also been made more aggressive the way it is increasing after retard. Releasing a new revision based on, what appears to be, results from ONE car......ehmm yeah...