View Single Post
      06-20-2020, 04:21 PM   #1520
roadhero
Registered
Rep
Drives: F30 328, X3 xDrive 28i

Question

Hi all. Thanks for all the contributions, this thread has been really helpful.

I would really appreciate some help as I've come to a dead end with the retrofit ;(

Initial setup: F25 08/2013, HU_CHAMP with Combox, PDC and rear camera. FAs related to electronics:

876 Radio frequency 315 MHz
645 BMW US Radio
697 Area-Code 1 for DVD
6NH Hands-free system with USB interface
693 Preparation BMW satellite radio
6VC Control, Combox
508 Park Distance Control (PDC)
663 Radio BMW Professional
6AE Teleservices
319 Integrated universal remote control
676 HiFi speaker system
6AC Intelligent emergency call
6VB Control Infotainment
3AG Reversing camera

Story began when a friend of mine gave me a 8.8" screen as a present and I went ahead to replace the 6.5" HU_CHAMP one (before reading that this won't work). When I recognized it, I've found a good deal on Harman's HU_ENTRYNAV and decided to go with it (the unit is the one with no navigation). Unit says EN2H / 6512-6821169

Things done:
- Installed the unit, display turned on, very limited menu shown, no sound
- Wrote my VIN to the unit via FSC
- Disconnected Combox, terminated MOST via adapter
- Removed the following codes and FA coded the car: 645, 697, 693, 6VC, 6AE, 6AC
- Injected CAFD to Entrynav
- Tried to upgrade Entrynav to match with the car, with no luck (don't know it's original I-step, unfortunately)

After a successful CAFD injection, display stopped showing any info (although, the LCD lights up) and stays black with the backlight on.

I would appreciate any piece of advice and direction, would love to make the current setup work but have no ideas what's currently wrong besides maybe Zeitkriterium change?
Appreciate 0