View Single Post
      01-08-2021, 05:40 PM   #27
eff32fl
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2019 440i M Sport THP MPPSK

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA1Z24 View Post
I just installed my footwell lights, and door panel lights in my F32. The floors are very bright. The door panel modules are also quite bright. I can actually see them slightly lit up during the day. Can't wait for it to get dark so I can check it out. If they are nice, I will order 2 more for the back seats, and the LCI dash trim.
Very nice! My order from benzinfabrik.com still hasn't come in yet. I'm in USA and it's been about 3 weeks *sigh* hopefully they come in soon. What sucks is I can't even track the package after it left to USA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillLowe View Post
I've just been doing mine. Changed my lights for around 10p each. Works well and still maintained the changing colour functionality.
WillLowe, which LED strip did you use for the radio trim? The ones I've found are light blue and Chinese but can't find any deep/true blue ones like what benzinfabrik.com sells for the doors/footwell lights. That's the next thing I plan on changing to blue, but preferably would like to have blue/white so the color changing matches when my order comes in and I get the new LED's installed. Or are you using the bendable light strip/tube stuff? How did you change the colors of the Eco/Comfort/Sport buttons?

Last edited by eff32fl; 01-08-2021 at 05:53 PM..
Appreciate 0