shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjccc View Post
ista for my 2014 f30 335i sedan ? what happens if i dont register but only code ?
and do we need full to program new/used headunit cd player to the car? and wire harness that goes to 6.5" screen from the cd unit? or do harnesses matter?
i found all software from a youtube guy refering u shawn, is this ok some links didnt work but i got them elsewhere from this forum , it all installed fine i did what directions said using windows 10 installed exe in compatibility mode - esys 3.27 , launcher pro 2.8.2 , launcher premium re arm 2(but seems i dont need this do i?) , psdzdatalite 4.28.21
As your battery gets on in years and gradually loses its charging capacity, the vehicle adjusts the amount of energy needed to recharge to operate at optimal levels. The older the battery the more charging it requires. Registering your battery lets your engine control module (known as DME — Digital Motor Electronics) know that a new one is installed and as a result, the vehicle will reset the old battery statistics and won’t try to overcharge the new battery thinking the previous one is still inserted.

PM sent for latest.

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0