Rep
Drives: G12 750Li

Garage List
2017 BMW 750Li  [0.00]
2014 BMW 428i xdrive  [0.00]
2013 128i  [0.00]
Texas 428i (N26) Xdrive Build

Hey y'all!

Wanted to create this thread to keep track of the mods/maintenance/things I've done to my car since I've owned it.

I've owned my beautiful Imperial Blue f32 since October 2017 with 25k miles and have just crossed 50k in the past year. Since then, I've done many things to the car, mostly in 2021 after my 50k mile maintenance was done.

Here is what I have done maintenance wise:
-sparks and plugs
-NGK 97506 gapped to .030
-Bosch Coils
-fluids
-transmission
-front and rear diffs
-brake fluid
-brakes
-akebono pads
-ECS ss lines
-All front control arms

And a few doodads here and there but those are the big ticket items

And the fun part! mods!

I started off with the Dinantronics sports tuner which was really fun and punchy, but after seeing everyone doing bm3 I really wanted to pursue that... but more on that later

I then got an Active autowerks axleback exhaust which sounds amazing and you can even hear a little burbling, for the price i got it, it was a steal!

Next, I got 624m wheels from someone down in Houston, swapped conti dws 06 non plus tires on in a 255/35/20 square set up. Minor rubbing up front but major cool factor and grip

I then wanted to pursue the performance route again, and I came across a great listing for n26 parts from someone in Cali (thanks Jason). I bought from him a full bolt on kit, the chargepipe, turbo to intercooler, intercooler and high flow down pipe from Evolution raceworks!

Once those were installed, I then waited for a listing for bm3 and just last week, Nick came to the rescue! We transferred license and I flashed straight to stage 2 with the transmission tune to boot. Man does she fly!

I did my first log today (2.27), and would love for someone to take a look at it, but I realized it's extremely long, at 21 seconds, and I'm trying to figure out how to cut down to the 4 seconds I did my pull at. Would love some feedback.

Here is the log in the mean time while I figure it out!
*quick edit: I'm not sure what happened to the log. looking at engine speed, it doesn't look like it picked up the pull so I will need to do another one.*

Thanks for reading so far and I'll be back with pictures soon

Current Mod list:

Cosmetic
-Black dual slat kidney Grills
-Full LED bulb conversion
- LCI Taillights
-624m Wheels
-Continental Extreme Contact DSW 06 255/35/20
-aluminum Car Pedals
- M Sport Steering wheel and door sills
-Gates Innovation G series Key Fob
- Burger motorsport 10f/15r Spacers

Performance:
-Evolution Racewerks
-Intercooler
-charge pipe
-n26 catted downpipe
-Turbo to intercooler pipe
-ftp inlet pipe
-GFB Diverter Valve
-bootmod3 stage 2 with Trans tune
-Wiechers Sport front strut tower brace
-Koni special active w/ Eibach pro kit

Other:
-Avinusa Navigation system
-M Sport seats

Mods to come...
-M Performance brake kit
-M Sport bumper kit
-2000 E38 750iL "Stella"

Last edited by djacinto; 01-30-2023 at 05:39 PM..
Appreciate 3