Rep
Drives: 2011 328xi Wagon; 04 Spec E46

WTB: LCI F31 M Sport

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hi All;

Long long long long time lurker. I used to use forums all the time, and well the internet has changed over the years.

I'm looking for an LCI F31 M Sport (I know, I know, everyone is). I know I just missed out on like 3 of them too.

I mean we would all prefer the diesel, but I really dont care. I'm open to all color combos, but no light color interiors.

I'm in NEPA, but willing to go anywhere in the country for the right car. Mileage isn't that big of an issue. Cash / check in hand. I don't want to set a budget that could potentially exclude any car. I'm not afraid of one thats super pristine at a higher amount, nor am I afraid of one thats higher mileage or needs some love.

About me: I'm in the motorsports business, I run projectmotoring.com. We're bimmerworld and all kinds of dealers too. Ive been a wagon guy for years. I've had B5 / B6 / B7 Audi A4 manual wagons. I've had E class wagons. I've had dropped foresters. I currently have a 2011 E91 that I'm looking to move on from as well.

Anyway; give me a shout! You can also email me if my DM's dont work because I have a low post count; john@projectmotoring.com

Picture of my Spec E46 from last year for attention.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0