View Single Post
      03-16-2024, 10:04 AM   #11
eff32fl
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2019 440i M Sport THP MPPSK

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtBMW73 View Post
Thanks! I had been looking for this car for a while. I also have a 2013 335i and wanted a newer model, specifically another coupe with xDrive and a manual. After doing some research, I learned that 2020 is last year BMW offered this. After 2020, they dropped the manual from the 4-series, except the M4 and when you opt for xDrive on the M4, you are stuck with an automatic. I did briefly consider an M4 rear wheel drive, but wasn't a huge fan of the newer styling (nor the price tag). A local dealer did have a 2020 M4 with a manual, but I really wanted the xDrive.

So I had pretty narrow requirements. Eventually I found this one at a dealer, in the exact color I wanted and with the M-sport package, still under warranty and overall in great shape. It has a build date of May 2020, so it may very well be the LAST one BMW built with this combination!

I haven't had a chance to take any proper pictures of it yet — just recently had PPF and ceramic coating done and not supposed to wash it for two weeks. It also has summer-only rubber so I've hung onto my E92 (running winter tires) and left this one in the garage. I'm about to put the E92 up for sale now that the weather is getting warmer and I can drive the new one.

Here are a couple of pics from when we picked it up from the dealer in December.

Very nice she looks great! We have a very similarly spec'd car I have a 2019 though. You even have the icon head lights which are a must imo.
Appreciate 0