View Single Post
      04-02-2024, 10:22 PM   #1
CentralFLF30
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i F30

Question Desperately need help ordering parts

Hey Everyone,

So I have a 2016 RWD 328i with M Sport Suspension. Took my car to my mechanic today who told me I need the front left forward / front right forward control arms replaced.

I found this: https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/bmw...3160500067hdkt

on FCPEuro; are there any other parts that I need for them to replace the control arms? Do I need bushings as well? Or any other bolts, etc.?

They also said that I need my left and right struts replaced. I heard it was good to replace your struts and shocks at the same time (not sure if true) so am thinking of doing that.. Trying to order these parts is a bit more of a nightmare. They're telling me I need a strut assembly kit with springs, but these websites just confuse the hell out of me when I'm trying to look to confirm fitment..

Does anybody out there know where I can find a one stop shop kit for this? Or be able to just explain to me what parts exactly I need / any recommendations on websites to find them? My mechanic wasn't very helpful with this, as it didn't seem they knew what exact parts I needed for them to replace the struts.

If anybody can provide any help / guidance it'd be greatly appreciated.
Appreciate 1
danb19792015.00