05-07-2024, 03:50 PM   #33
JDAURIA
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F31 MSport

Garage List
2005 BMW  [0.00]
2016 BMW  [0.00]
May Service: Interval Service, Preventative Maintenance, Required Maintenance. And a little MPerformance treat

A few items were at interval services (oil and cabin filter). While I had the car up on the ramp, figured I would do the front differential service as I have reach yet another interval on it. Quite a messy job if you do not have a lift...
In addition, was going to start on the steering thrust bushing replacement but the tool I need is 27mm that fits onto the 3-prong tool? Couldn't find a shop that had that sizing so have to find one online. Seems stupid for one-time replacement.

Noticed my driver side tension strut developed a leak, so went ahead and replaced both (R+L) tension strut bushings.

Preventative Maintenance as I am nearing 100k! Engine mounts and micky mouse coolant flange. Both were done preventative, especially the flange as that is something that could leave me stranded. I will be doing the thermostat and water pump at some point this year, the WP has been backordered for some time.

In addition, I finally took the plunge and purchased the MPerformance Interior Kit. Quality is fantastic and an upgrade over the aluminum hexagonal trim kit I had purchased when I bought the car.

Maintenance:
[X] Oil Service @ 90,745
[X] Cabin Filter Replacemnt @90,745
[X] Front Differential Service @90,745
[X] Coolant Flange Replacement ("micky mouse") @91,171
[X] Engine Mounts @91,171
[X] Lower Control Arm Bushings (tension struts) @91,171
[ ] Steering Box/Thrust Bushing Replacement
[ ] Water Pump
[ ] Thermostat
[ ] Rear Diff Service
[ ] Spark Plugs
[ ] Eventuri Intake Filter Cleaning
Attached Images

Purchase your W///AGON Stickers Here: https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1930190
Appreciate 2