View Single Post
      07-02-2009, 07:44 AM   #21
beef1020
Private
Rep
Drives: 06 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by godora View Post
people think your fake thats why, if you have low posts and are trying to sell a 29K car most people are not gonna be interested on here, try craigslist, ebay or cars.com where your post count doesn't matter. not saying your fake but it does seem sketchy for a buyer though.
I just bought a car on e90post from a user with a grand total of 3 posts, including his sale post!!! I hear what your saying, but the bigger problem here is the inaccurate description of the car.

You still have not changed your add to reflect the leatherette. Additionally, was the auto dimming mirrors a stand alone option in 2007, because in 06 and 08 it was only part of the premium package. Currently it is not even an option as a stand alone. It could be aftermarket?

Your car looks nice, and because it is a stripper with heated seats the price is low. But your car is not great deal for what it is, it is a reasonable priced base 335 with one or two options and no packages. With that said, if you are not accurate with the description I don't know if I should believe the stuff I can't check...

As an aside, it does not help that both you and Hawk910 bought the car from Center BMW, have the same defensive tone, inaccurately describe your vehicles, and the time line works. Not saying your are the same person, but surely you can understand the raised eyebrow no?
Appreciate 0