View Single Post
      09-26-2016, 12:44 PM   #60
csu87
Banned
Rep
Drives: 09 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by antych View Post
No, you're just stupid and making up numbers. There's no such protein intake recommendation for keto. Stop lying. On typical keto diet, as low as <15% of your calories come from protein. That's <.5g/lbs of lean weight.

Yeah sure, if someone has diabetes and doesn't know about it, he can die from ketosis. Just like he may die from eating cookies, for fuck sake.

You're wrong again and again. I understand your message, but that doesn't change the fact that you're wrong and are spreading lies. I'm fine debating the facts. I might even learn something new. The problem is that your knowledge of keto is pretty much nonexistant, but you act like you actually know something.
I'd love to see the literature you are using to base your diet off of and the diet plan you follow.

Every diet plan and diet literature I've have found recommends a 20-25% protein for those looking to just get "skinny" and a 35-40% with the occasional 45-50% protein for those looking to gain muscle.

You under-estimate the level of research I've put into the Keto Diet. I was going to go Keto, under proper medical supervision, about 2 years ago but decided lifestyle changes were better suited to me.

You can either intelligently debate or continue trying to make personal attacks. Your call.
Appreciate 0