Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M4CP SO

Garage List
2014 BMW M4  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by csu87 View Post
I'd love to see the literature you are using to base your diet off of and the diet plan you follow.

Every diet plan and diet literature I've have found recommends a 20-25% protein for those looking to just get "skinny" and a 35-40% with the occasional 45-50% protein for those looking to gain muscle.

You under-estimate the level of research I've put into the Keto Diet. I was going to go Keto, under proper medical supervision, about 2 years ago but decided lifestyle changes were better suited to me.

You can either intelligently debate or continue trying to make personal attacks. Your call.
Here you go, I read a dozen books on the subject, the most recent being "The Art and Science of Low Carbohydrate Living" by Jeff Volek and Stephen Phinney.

How about you? Those protein ranges are a joke. Did you get them from some celebrity fad diet book? No one, on any diet needs that much protein. Current Mr Olympia Phil Heath consumes only 30% of his calories in protein. Even an ordinary guy would have to consume almost 500g of protein to hit those numbers. You can't be serious.

I don't think I under-estimate it, considering glaring errors in all your arguments. Someone spending 15 minutes reading reddit's keto FAQ would know more about it than you do. Not only you don't know anything about keto, you're equally clueless about protein demands and recommended intake of anything. Pretty much everything you said so far is wrong.

You don't respond to facts. You make shit up. This is what you call an intelligent debate?
Appreciate 0