General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mch81 View Post
Hi guys,

I am new to Esys coding. I used NCS expert for E series, but planning to buy G31 and I want to have same ability to do small changes.

1) I have problem with Launcher. I have MAC and I virtualise WIN1903 via parallels.
E-Sys_Setup-3.27.1_RC_b44813
E-Sys Launcher PRO 2.8.2_Build_162b BFU Edition
ESysLauncherPremiumSetup_2.8.2_Build_155
PSDZDATA 4.27.22

I did all installation but when I run Launcher Preminum, it did not start at all.
I figured ou that for virtualisation I need Launcher PRO.
All is good until providing password and activating. App falls down and when I want to open activation window again it falls down.
Do you have any clue what could be the issue?
I have installed JAVA 8, C++ version 2010 x86/64, WIN 20H2 and nothing helped.

I have read that there is version 3.x to use, but TM has disappeared and don't know how to activate it.

2) does any of you any have cheat sheet for G31?

3) if I mess anything with car. Will I be able to return back with backed up ECUs?

4) If I talk only about coding ECUs, is Bimmercode good alternative with same options (especially expert mode)?

Thank you for any help.

Michal
Launcher PRO does NOT support VM use anymore than Launcher PREMIUM does. With MAC, you need to use Bootcamp or VMWare VM with modified .vmx file.

Cheat Codes are built into E-Sys Launcher.

I can't comment on "mess anything with car". That would depend on what if anything got messed up. Generally speaking, if just coding, it can always be set back to factory just by VO Coding.

I also can't comment on Bimmercode. I don't use it myself.

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0