02-10-2016, 01:48 AM   #20
KP991
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFerr30 View Post
Did you also get the Supplemental Ride Quality & Handling kit?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeontiyZHP View Post
The car looks great! Nice pics too! The height on Dinan springs really look good. I'm now looking into springs and spacers. Did you get the Dinan bump stops also? How's the ride?
Yes. I know many people said the bump stop is not needed, but if that's what Dinan recommended, the additional cost is minimal to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E30toF30 View Post
Saw this post on my phone and immediately thought to myself, this must be Vancouver lol (this was before i read that you were in Vancouver).

Was your car a phase 1 or phase 2 car?
The colour looks very similar to my car, but my car is definitely sparkling graphite and not mineral grey (mine is a phase 1 M performance Edition from early 2015). Regardless, our cars are like twins hahaha...Makes me wish i kept the 403's I had for a winter set.

Those 403M's look awesome on that car though. Are you using those as your winters? Did you get 624's or 405's as your stock 20s?

The Dinan springs provide what I think is also a perfect drop on the xdrive. I went the route of H&R sport and also feel that the small drop is perfect. I really could not go any lower (nor do I think you could) without scraping the front lip left and right. I know that I'm already having to be super careful coming out of alleys, going in and out of parking lots, etc and I still scrape at least once a week. Nothing major, but it still sucks to hear the bottom of the lip kiss the concrete. Vancouver roads are brutal!

Oh and the pictures look fantastic!
Don't you remember selling me the 403m?
The car came with the 20" 405m. The 403m is for winter.
Appreciate 0