Originally Posted by Park2670 View Post
That last picture

So jealous of your car
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-boogey View Post
LOVE UR CAR UGH, wish i could afford those brakes, and rims lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by makonto View Post
Thanks guys, you are too kind. It's nice to see the classy and clean approach is still appreciated these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 949 View Post
maybe you should have bought a manual transmission version. as this is also my delema. i feel that the auto wont give me the true feeling of a sports car. as for the rest of the car, maybe stiffer bushings and better sway bars should help out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikew2069 View Post
From the looks of his pedal install, my money says he has a manual
Yep have a manual. I was talking mostly about the steering feel or lack there of more than anything. I do agree that a proper suspension will help out tremendously, but one is not available yet that I am aware of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nano10 View Post
No, still nervous about rubbing. I have narrowed down to m performance, KW coils, and I eibach pro kit. I will probably do something after tax season when I see how much the government wants to gut me for.
Cool. Out of those three the mperformance would give you the least drop and be paired perfectly since they come with matching shocks. Plus its oem so you know you will be fine. KW's would work out too if you like to play with ride height though I don't know how high you can set it. You can always add more negative camber in the rear as well so that is another option.

I hear you about taxes, good luck!
2001 E46 M3 Oxford Green Metallic II-Cinnamon SOLD
Appreciate 0