View Single Post
      01-09-2019, 11:42 AM   #1654
florinbrv
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW F30 320D

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenjubo View Post
I'm on the latest MCU and app version available from the Google drive on the first post. The last time I paired my phone was on the initial MCU and app version that came with the unit. I believe it was a March 2017'ish date. I had the phone paired but then realized because it was running android, I could just natively install all the apps I needed and just tether off my phone to leverage the bigger screen and be able to run multiple apps.

Trying to attach a screen showing the version as well as the bluetooth stuck in the initialising state.

I think I found other references to bluetooth stuck in this initialising state (can't remember if on this thread or from a google search) with no resolution/response.

Does the app updates allow you to downgrade as well? Was wondering if I could do a downgrade back to the earlier version, pair my phone, then upgrade back. But that won't help if the newer version does not get past init. I assume bluetooth is working for most on the latest app version?
Check if the bluetooth is set on V6 or something similar. This can be found in the factory settings, security code should be 2018.
Appreciate 0