Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92M3 LRP Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by antzcrashing View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bemo View Post
I absolutely hate the digital cluster. Round analog gauges were one of the most attractive features of the interior.

This has nothing to do with weight reduction and everything to do with reducing manufacturing costs, therefore increasing profit margins, while increasing the price, a nice double whammy!

I guess I'll hold onto my old 3 series for as long as possible. Call me a caveman, suits me just fine.
I thought i was going to read all pro cluster comments, iwas about to get mad. Thanks for showing there are still some people who hate these like me. They look flat, and I have to imagine will also be painful to look at for any ride longer than 10 minutes. We stare at LCDbscreens so much these days, now our cars have to be one?! This is being forced down our throats, audi s4 makes this standard. I hate it so much. Sadly 9/10 people are for these things, so like manual transmissions, dial guages are gone soon. Sucks
I don't hate progress but there has to be a better way. For example the newer headlights such as LEDs and the laser prototypes are stellar. But then the hydraulic steering is gone and some fcuk nut engineer is trying to convince you that exhaust sound piped in through the speakers is the way to go. Man, those volume knob revs will be a killer!!

Next, off to turbos thanks to a misguided EPA/regulations.

WTF??

/end rant
Appreciate 0