View Single Post
      08-13-2013, 07:05 PM   #12
oli_100785
Rep
Drives: F30 320d M Sport Alpine White

Looks really great! I am getting a 320d 'reallocation car' (that someone had for 2 months basically) with M Sport in Alpine White and was planning on adding the same M Performance accessories that you have done.

Unfortunately I can't get these wheels as my company car package only covers 'like for like' tyre replacement (even though I offered to pay any excess for more expensive tyres vs cost for 18" but they refused) so I have to keep the 18" M Sport Stock wheels on it - definitely won't look as good as with these wheels though (and sadly I'm also missing Sun Protection Glass) but hoping it still looks good.... my other option is whether to paint the wheels black. BMW offer either matt or gloss - not sure what would look better as the M Performance Aero kit parts are all matt black so would matt be better or would gloss offer a nicer contrast? Or just keep them as stock with no paint? Curious to get peoples opinions

Also Malinio would you mind posting a picture from the back showing the diffuser which comes with the 330d as although I only have the 320d (which will be a little tough coming from a 330d currently) I was planning on adding the M Performance Exhaust finishers so will probably have the same diffuser as yours (as the standard M Performance Aero Kit comes with something else eg. for 335i or 320i). I'm also considering possibly getting the M Performance Power Kit to help smooth the transition to 320d - any other opinions from people who have done this already and whether they think it is worth it or not? I heard the new 8 speed Sport Auto is much better than the old 6 speed so curious to try it first without the kit to see how it drives before ordering.

Also have you got any of the M Performance Interior options? I was considering some but started getting too expensive and thought if I just got one item in carbon fibre it might look a little out of place (I really like the auto gearstick cover they do)? I am planning on getting the M Performance floor mats though. Was also worried about possibly splashing or spilling something onto the alcantara dash that came with it at some point over the next 3-4 years and then I would be really annoyed!

Congrats on your car though - really like it!
Appreciate 0