Professor///M
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3, 2022 X5 40i;

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapkanimd View Post
JSTDR1V: Why the hell did you even bother to post that crap.

I am essentially asking for $600 + shipping. Given the shape and fragility of the pieces, I would think someone would want me to spend a little extra to ensure they arrive in one piece, and are insured.

If anyone is really interested, and ready to buy pending pics, I would be happy to take them. I am in and out of town over the past few weeks and have not have time. If you want to spend the extra money and get new GO FOR IT, if it was that important all of you would be buying it from them instead of posting on here for no reason but to be annoying.

This was absolutely not in my car for two years as the retard above made up. I had it in my car maybe 6 months. It is absolutely like new with no scratches, cracks, or stains. If having the word 'new' is important to you then please buy elsewhere. As I stated my price is firm.

Because I agreed with the other poster. Why would I risk $650 of my hard earned money for something that I can get for guaranteed new with a return policy for $50 more?

So I was offering you 50% of what the online lowest value is, for a USED part, without any pictures. I was taking a $350 risk that you're not sending tattered parts.

Unfortunately in the used parts industry, you don't get to keep near full price of a new product just on your good word.

Call me what you want, but it's not getting your invisible parts sold any faster; and with your attitude, now I wouldn't want your parts in my car even if you were to offer pictures or a guarantee on quality for $600.

All I was saying is that it's hard to take one's word on a high priced item without any evidence, which is priced too competitively to a brand new part.

Good luck with your sale.
Appreciate 0