Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Garage List
2024 BMW M2  [9.80]
2017 BMW X1  [10.00]
2001 BMW X5  [10.00]
Candidly I am unclear where by proxy suddenly my tune has issues? It has been running strong and with significant improvement over what I had before.

Also to be 100% fair to Active, who spent a VERY considerable amount of time with me and my tune, we were starting to run into my slipping clutch which made logs inconsistent and troubling at times. I am convinced now that it was my clutch slipping and exactly ZERO to due with issues with my AA tune.

I was given an opportunity to try BM3, and then work with Cary as a way of trying something new, and of course I leapt at it. I was and am happy with AA, and continue to be happy with Cary and my custom tune which was stronger than the OTS for me.

Its a little furstrating when what feels like was a simple question about tunes and options has turned into bashing one of the primary BM3 custom tuners, while using my logs (which I marked as HIGHLY suspect due to lack of driving, short WOT bursts and others) as somehow the evidence against him!

If you dont like Cary.. awesome.. that is your opinion, and thats a bummer but your opinion. Please don't use my work, logs or tunes as weapons against him, as that is not the case.
'Lillith' F87 M2 Competition Build Thread
Appreciate 0