03-19-2018, 04:38 PM   #257
jh_f30
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i Sportline Auto RWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by raichean View Post
The latest amazing stuff from AA!

So I noticed that my sport gauges were still at the factory 320hp and 320 torque, and with this latest build I could EASILY bury the needle on both without even trying. I started asking around if this was a coding thing or ECU thing, and followed up with AA about it.

I got two new ECU builds this morning from the ever amazing Nic of AA. First with the MPPK settings for the sport displays and the second with the M4 settings!

MPPK jumps my gauges to 400/400, and the M4 jumps to 480/480! YES!

So yeah, the gauge actual results are questionable etc etc, but nice to have them with more headroom now as my build continues to grow and hp grows with it. Now if that big turbo project comes in.. *ponder*

But I wanted to let folks know that AA CAN do this, and its a great thing!
Sweet! I was wondering about this but never got around to asking AA if they could code it. I just emailed Nic for the increased Sport Display ranges.

Also asked if there might be any possibility of adding an exhaust valve flap control option to be able to open/close on demand (a la BMS CANflap Module). I have it disconnected to be fully open all the time, but having the option to close to quiet down the exhaust in certain situations would be nice.

Hopefully I'll get my next maps soon with the increased hp/tq display ranges and E30!