Yoda of mods
Rep
Drives: X5 RWD

Garage List
2015 X5 RWD  [0.00]
2016 BMW M2  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell1995 View Post
Looking for a few good mechanics in the Columbia, Md area.

Long story short got into an accident coming home from work last night some man or woman coming up fast behind me swerved heavy into my lane and cut me off with the tail end of their car, While not all the way clear i would have hit their car had i not reacted my (horn wasnt loud enough for them). While the roads were wet i lost traction and my car slid and jumped the curb, both my passengers side wheels hit and jumped and came right off of the curb. After i get my car to a stop, i notice the car that initiated my accident never stopped neither did i even have time to get the plate number its absurd to me that they fled after what happened maybe not knowing or look back to see what had even happened. While 5 min out The car did make it home but sounded terrible and smelled like burning rubber, probably from friction from the tire and whatever broke on the car.

The first picture is of my from passenger wheel there is alot of scrape damage and it looks as if the spring is broken and more im assuming

The second is of my back passenger wheel only the same scrape damage was done but a little minor.

My car body and everything else is fine, starts and runs fine. BUT when i try and turn my steering wheel it wont center straight to back out straight it gets stuck and wont release of course because a number of things could be wrong.

Looking for help, and options to get my car back the road again, as its probably going to cost an arm n leg to repair so thats always more stressful. But id appreciate all the help i can get. Thanks.
Ah, I don't miss MD roads & traffic at all. lol
YT: https://www.youtube.com/@DWYERGARAGE/videos
Appreciate 0