F20_M135i
Lieutenant
France
Rep
Drives: BMW F20 M140i Xdrive

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirjam View Post
This works on cars without Voice option, so I wouldn't be surpriced if it will work for your car also if you remove the voice option from the VO. Assuming you don't use it anyway.

All options for the voice button are working on my car (E87):
1. Do nothing.
2. Short press do nothing, long press Navi
3. Short press Voice (does nothing, because I don't have oem voice option), Long press Navi
4. Short press Navi, long press do nothing

So if Tasker can recognize when Navi is launched from the Voice button, it should be possible to overrun this?
This is what I say in my message above

1 Default voice is triggered
2 Default voice is triggered
3 Default voice is triggered
4 Default voice is triggered

So I asked if there was a way for the voice not to be triggered, but it seems that it must go through a vehicle computer coding (BimmerCode / Carly / Esys) which I will not do

So I can say that the choices (from the factory menu) do not work with my F20 vehicle from 2012.

If I launch a TASKER task from this button, I enter an infinite loop of triggering of the wizard. I must be very scared, but I managed to make up for this (after 1 hour!)

On this subject, do you know which line is to be intercepted by "logcat" of TASKER please ?

because I no longer have the same reference "EventSystem" and "Icar Button" seems to be no longer the reference, MCU looks like it but that's what made me do the infinite loop, so I prefer to ask now ...
Appreciate 0