Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brady154 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EstorilMSport View Post
Hey guys I took the plunge and went all in on suspension (partially bc of this thread and DVC)
Install list:
1. M-Performance LSD
2. Delrin rear subframe bushings
3. AFe F/R Sway bars
4. F80 LCAs
5. ECS monoball thrust arms

I also have KW Clubsport coilovers and a Front strut tower brace. The car feels awesome and I finally had an opportunity to push it a bit on a rally over the weekend (after diff was broken in). I'm doing a PCA track weekend in 3 weeks at Sebring and ordered PFC-08 pads. Will check back in afterwards.

Build post:
That's awesome. I'm loving my 335 on the track. I think next major mods for me will be a better turbo and WMI.
Nice. I had WMI on my E92 and had a hard time keeping the tank full (2.5 gallon tank). If you want better cooling and have the OE oil cooler, I'd recommend getting the BMS oil cooler thermostat. I run it on my car and have had no overheating issues at all on the track (at Sebring in late March) and I'm running a stage 2 tune.
2014 335i M Sport: bootmod3 Stg 2 E30 Custom, AA CP, CSF FMIC, GFB DV , VRSF catless DP, aFe stage 2 intake, KW Clubsport coilovers, MP LSD, aFe sway bars, F80 LCAs, monoball thrust arms, Delrin rear subframe bushings, xHP Stage 3.
IG: German_car_connection
Appreciate 1