View Single Post
      01-16-2018, 04:59 PM   #5
Tony Twoclicks
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 320i

I'm not a musician Let me try to clarify...

I was told that the Premium Launcher 2.7.1 has checks so that it won't run in a virtual machine unless you have an activationcode from Tokenmaster, which he no longer supplies. It will run when installed on a normal PC though.

Premium version 2.6.2 will run in a virtual machine, no problem. I tested this myself. Don't know about other versions.

My script deletes all Launcher config files and folders, as well as resets the dates of several important Windows system folders. The Launcher checks these dates to see what the 'current' date/time is. If the system clock predates this, you'll see the 'Date manipulation' error and the launcher won't start.

Why would you want to change the system clock? Because Tokenmaster cleverly build his tool to generate an .est token file which is only valid until 30/12/2017. Without a valid token, E-sys won't start.
That's why the system clock has to be reversed, so that the token will be valid and E-sys will startup happily. My script makes sure that the launcher will accept that reversal.

So to start E-sys with, say, Premium Launcher 2.7.1:
-Extract my package to your Desktop
-Set the system clock to, say, 01-04-2017 0:00
-Run my script
-Start the Launcher and enter your settings
-Enjoy coding

If, for example after a windows update, you get the 'Date manipulation' error again, or when the Launcher keeps asking for a pin suddenly, just adjust the system clock and run my script again.

It's also important to know that the system time can never predate the compilation time of a particular Launcher version. I also mention this in my script for version 2.6.2 and 2.7.1.

Phew! Hope this clarifies things for you....

-----------
Tony Twoclicks
Appreciate 3