07-23-2018, 02:53 PM   #33
Dylan86
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: F15d msport, F22 m235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
CBD was a game changer for my anxiety. Tons of, supposed, other benefits. Several people I've strongly suggested it to are now off of Ambien. *get good oil, bogus companies o'plenty trying to catch the cbd wave.
My newest super supplement is MitoQ. Should arrive today.
Awesome to hear, I see stories like this every day on FB, and it's amazing where the world is going, with respect to CBD and the entire Cannabis industry.

I've been using Isodiol's products, ranging from their MCT1000 Full Spectrum, which has an entourage effect with the added terpenes and CBGs, etc. Also love their nano oral sprays, they work within minutes! All of their products are derived from "Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed", and have 0 THC content, which is important for me and my work. Have tried CBD from Cannabis and it worked very well, too, just had traces of THC so I stopped taking it. Most of Isodiol's product is a pure 99.9% CBD Isolate, the purest there is, and API approved, which is one of a kind (for now).

October 17 marks a very important landmark for many, as Canada goes full rec. legal. Should be able to experiment a bit more after that! Especially once the physicians start writing prescriptions. My workplace actually has a corporate "Medical MJ policy" in its final stages, to assist us with employees who will be using, while at work. It's crazy time for us!!!