View Single Post
      10-27-2020, 03:48 PM   #1
navardi
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: Built N20 BMW 220i

N20 spa custom turbo manifold interest post

Hi gang, I am in talks with SPA USA regarding production of a N20 Turbo Manifold for external turbo setups, since current off the shelf turbos limit the max power to around 380hp (dyno dependent) there is room for more power.
You might go "stage 2 turbo's blow up N20s" yes if you just increase the boost especially in the low rpm band, however a bigger turbo allows more air flow at a lower boost level and since I am well experienced in this motor, its confident to say the N20 can see over 400whp with the right turbo configuration.

SPA have said they need at a minimum of 50 people interested in the community to justify making the tooling and start production if you're interested let me know in the polls and I will get back to them and see if we can start talking pricing 🙂.

This is just an interest poll not a commitment to purchase poll. Please keep it specific to the N20 in the comments Cheers.

If you're interested please select "yes" if you're not interested please refrain from commenting. Thank you all. 💪

Last edited by navardi; 10-28-2020 at 02:42 PM..
Appreciate 0