View Single Post
      04-11-2018, 01:52 PM   #59
afranke
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 ActiveHybrid 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolguy1o1 View Post
I upgraded the chargepipe just to be safe. There were countless forums with people with the jb4 and their chargepipe blew. I recently emailed ptf regarding the AH3 and they said there are going to work on it a lot soon and currently testing on some AH3's. Currently they only have a stage 2 map but I think they'll have a stage 1 map soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarter199209 View Post
Very nice, I feel like I should just go ahead and upgrade the Charge Pipe just to be on the safe side of things. I would really like a Stage 1 tune, not looking to do anything crazy with this car seeing it is my daily.

Within 10 minutes of installing my JB4 some time ago, I blew the charge pipe. ALWAYS upgrade it before adding more boost. The good thing is, I was close enough to home that I drove back on just the electric motor. Yet another reason to love the hybrid.
2013 ActiveHybrid 3 (335ih) • N55 PWG • Meisterschaft GT catback • Wagner tuning catless DP and Stage 2 Evo Comp Intercooler • ER chargepipes • CTS intake • io2V3 O2 simulator • Pure Stage 2 turbo with high-flow inlet and DV upgrade • Fuel-It Stage 2 LPFP • JB4 ISO firmware • Fuel-It DIY PI Kit • bootmod3 •
Appreciate 0