Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Dinan M235, Dinan Sport Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEM-S4 View Post
Yeah, especially if you're into chicks and not dudes your "pubic" will be happier with FWD and not having all the power in the rear.

Hahaha, sorry epic auto correct fail. And I have the sense of humor of a child.
Yeah, I should clarify that I prefer a RWD or AWD vehicle. The only FWD car I would even consider is a GTI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y0tsuya View Post
Personally I'm not a fan of torque steer and that is a well-known problem in Audis especially with higher-powered engines, and especially without quattro.

I wouldn't even bother getting an Audi without Quattro. I don't think they even offer FWD in any of their cars that have more than a 2.0 TFSI under the hood. All 3.0Ts and up are AWD standard.
Dude check your original post. I was just joking with you about the general PUBIC not pubLic haha.

Seriously though RWD or AWD are best depending on conditions. AWD that's rear biases especially. Fwd is a compromise that can be very good in certain applications, save on fuel etc. I don't however believe I'm massive HP FWD cars. Had the discussion with head of AMG when front biased CLA AMG was launched. At high power inherent disadvantages become more pronounced and can get scary. 500hp torque steer? No thank you.
Appreciate 1
jmg18658.50