07-29-2017, 06:04 PM   #18
Chicken_Joe
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 F30 335i M Sport. EB 6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by D041987 View Post
To note on this topic I have a 328i 6 speed. I too have felt the clutch "slip" when hard shifting from 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd. Have thought I burnt my clutch up but no smell. I even did the 4th and 5th gear up hill test and the clutch did not slip one bit. So same as others have mentioned I think we have the CDV problem. I have been looking into this and I can confirm the older E90 slave will fit an work just the line will need to be made but I think I will just have a metal braided line made as it seems cheaper.
I was going to ask if that is the case. Are the oem ones hard lines or soft lines. I can have some lines made probably at work. I would like to just buy an oem slave and then crack it open and find the little part that is causing all of this fucking trouble. I work in a CNC/Fab/engineering shop so I have plenty of resources
13' 335i M Sport. EBII/Coral Red 6MT. RPI GT exhaust, Resonator delete, PS1, GFB DV , BM3 Stage 2, ER CP, VRSF DP, VRSF 5.5in Stepped FMIC, Dinan Shockware. Carbon M Performance rear diffuser. M4 trunk lip. Conti DWS06 225/40/19 and 255/35/19
Appreciate 0