Cumberlandjames
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235i Xdrive cabriolet

Connected Drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadian33 View Post
Unfortunately we ran into an issue whereby our legal team would have wanted an NDA to be signed if we pushed out the site to the forums before the official release.

These are some of the challenges of the corporate world. None the less we are working hard and will be launching very shortly.

Thanks for the patience and hopefully everyone agrees it is worth the wait.
I found this thread quite by accident and very pleased to see there is some progress inn improving the functionality of the Canadian system. It would be very useful for BMW.ca to spam Canadian owners to advise them of the new features, web site locations, procedures etc so everyone can take advantage of the improvements.
I think what frustrates people the most is the fact that we have paid a subscription fee for a service that has been less than stellar and in comparison to other countries, very limited.
When the "new" system is available, please broadcast to as wide an audience as possible and include all the key websites and info.

thanks very much for participating in this blog and providing real information and assistance. It is very much appreciated.
Appreciate 0