View Single Post
      04-15-2020, 10:45 AM   #124
Mike.F31.MSport
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '15 328i (M) Wagon, '91 318is

Garage List
Time for another quick update.

This year I got around to swapping the original 441M wheels with summer tires on the car. Mostly because the tires on my 400Ms are pretty worn out. I'll need to replace those before next winter. I'd really love to pick up a set of 18" BBS CH-Rs (black with machined lip). I think they would look pretty great on an Alpine F31. Anyway, the kids helped:

20200313_121023 by mike.bevels, on Flickr

Does anyone else vacuum these "wells" under the hood? They get a TON of leaves and other crap in there. I don't park outside all the time. I never park under a tree. Yet these really fill up with leaves and other nature "debris". It's easy enough to take the cover off each side and vacuum them with the shop vac when I vacuum the rest of the car. Only takes a couple of minutes.

20200408_113455 by mike.bevels, on Flickr

I cleaned up the garage somewhat and had the kids pose for a #bmwccagaragegoals photo:

Avery and Carter posing for BMW CCA Garage Goals photo by mike.bevels, on Flickr

Other than that, there's not much new. I've been at home spending a lot of quality time with the family. I've also taken on additional responsibilities within the National Capital Chapter of BMW CCA, so that has been filling up the remaining free time I have.
Appreciate 0