08-04-2021, 02:01 PM   #4
Dynamic_m235
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 m235i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssanders307 View Post
Hello everyone,

Apologies in advance for any formatting issues as this is my first post - I hope the picture below of my MHD error codes comes through.

Disclaimer: I'm not very mechanically savvy however really enjoy getting under the hood to do anything that I can reach - I seem to be out of my league when it comes to troubleshooting electrical issues.

I have installed BMP port injection / intake manifold and AIC1 controller however the car cranks but won't start. I have checked my connections multiple times, removed and re-installed the entire system a couple of times, tried starting with AIC tapped in as well as completely removed, and I appear to be dead in the water. I receive ignition/starter lights as well as drivetrain malfunction. Fuses are all good, fuel pump cycles as well.

I have been able to connect to my ECU through MHD which has shown the codes you can find below. I cannot seem to erase these codes, not sure what the meaning of that is.

Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Attachment 2662208
Did you get the file for the base map for the PI from your custom tuner or from RT tuner pro? And don't use PI unless your running e85 btw.
Appreciate 0