JustChris
General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Tesla MYRWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by CazuaLLUK View Post
Simple answer, yes of course it is.

But surely this forum is not about that, and we are all in different cars for different reasons but every now and then a guy in a 3 litre will make his presence known with a pathetic remark.

Are people really that sad, all over my post that said I really didn't like the M Performance key case?

http://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1349934

What annoys me is, 99% of people here including the most respected and knowledgeable members who have seen it all still dont say things like this.

Are some people just born, simply to be complete w*nkers?
Hmm well I looked over the thread you linked in this.....and it does come across as you having a bad day buddy? We all see tons of stuff online and in here we don't like...but despite someone buying the Mkey over (+25Hp by the way, nice)....you did then just trash it ... No one really wants there new car, key cover or M Perf add on poo pooed after hard work fitting or paying for it.

We all get a little stir crazy in here at times, some time away does wonders. That said I've not read any further into the thread or can't comment on 3L v 2L usual spats. Mostly these are tongue in cheek, but I'm sure some people do actually mean it.

Anway, lets all just be car loving buddies. No offence meant to you Caz or not calling you out....but reading 'Keycasegate' thread...it did feel you fired the first shot.

.....and my car has 3Litres, 3 Turbos, 2.5 Tonnes, 4x4xAWDrivexXdrivexSnowdrive & 7 seats. Boom!
Appreciate 6
Ice Man324.50
Drek578.50
DThr33635.50
PurpleTT370.50