View Single Post
      07-20-2021, 11:15 AM   #88
mingjs584520
Rep
Drives: bmw225I

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMMAGA View Post
your log looks like it does have more timing corrections then I would expect at that timing and AFR, 98 RON out here is not great, I normally try to buy from SHELL station and pay a little more for it then form sino or other

I mix with e98 as well, it is a hassle to do that every fill up, at least it is cheap our here, you can buy 5L jug on Taobao for 35 RMB (5 USD) with free delivery to your door, add one 5L jug to one tank of gas and you should see those knock corrections go away with an ~e10 mix, or you can at least check if that is your issue by try that, you will get some weird look at the staff at the gas station but I get that anyway as a foreigner no matter what I do

I use 3 jugs per fill up (15L) or about e30 mix, but I also run 27 psi and 16 deg of timing, your running like 9 deg timing and like 17psi, so e10 is all you need to clean it up
Thank you for your reply and reminder. I also want to try whether e98 will improve everything. 91oct is often corrected during operation, probably because of the poor quality of Chinese oil. I am trying to solve it. It will be perfect when the intake air temperature is relatively low, but there are many corrections for high intake air temperature. Seeing that your E30 can still be so perfect at an intake temperature of 50 degrees, I can’t wait to try it, thank you very much for your suggestions
Appreciate 0