05-20-2012, 09:05 AM   #7
SomeRandomer123
Colonel
England
Rep
Drives: F30 328i Luxury - Sport Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolDude196 View Post
Haha oh i see! So yes, your rolling in it. Ill definately have to get onto my dealer and get him to send me one of those images. Mmm straight 6 with 3 litres of glory... Whats not to love?
How long have you been waiting for, for your f30?
Mmm well hardly anything compared to yourself. Hahah fair enough! Well ive got the wheels only available on the sport, leather, headlining, xenons, sport auto and i think thats about it. I was really looking to get metallic painy, prof multimedia & heated seats, but that proved to be too expensive. Legally I should have a company car allowance, but i dont.
Naaa, the 28i is just perfect. Dont feel too bad, im jelous youve got a 28, the power is just.... Physics bending
I suppose the 20d's usp is the power to mpg ration, and with stunningly low co2 which is always a nice thing.
Yeah it's staggering! So is the economy!! I bet the new, more powerful and more efficient 30d is outstanding!
I ordered in early March and the pick up date was originally 26th May (and my 330d is reclaimed by the lease company on the 28th) but in April they said it was going to be delayed to the 16th June because of a world wide shortage of the N20 engine.
But at the start of May, they emailed saying that the delay is now not as bad and you can have it on the 6th June so I'm happy at that. AND NOW IT'S ALIVE!! :

Ahh nice! You've got the important and great options on yours! Should be brill. I love those 397's - such a great looking alloy with that two tone colour - mmmmm . The 20d's USP is definitely the compromise of both performance and efficiency but also the simple fact that it is the best 2.0L TDI unit on the market. Like I say, I was simply blown away by it. It's improved so much too since I last drove the 177hp unit in an E60 LCI (5 Series facelifted). I used to own an E60 520d 163hp and that was good, but the N47 now is simply amazing.

Actually, what colour is yours? And when do you get it? You should post some configurator shots of yours - the Sport Line is a great looking thing!

Gone: 2006 BMW E60 520d SE 6MT
Gone: 2009 BMW E90-LCI 330d SE 6MT
Current: 2012 F30 328i Luxury 8AT
On Order: 2015 Audi A6 Avant Ultra, Black Edition (sorry!)
Appreciate 0