Banned
England
Rep
Drives: Chav white Mercedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNW1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncho View Post
I test drove a 335d before I ordered a 330d, the performance deficit was nowhere near as wide as the handling deficit between the 2, I genuinely could not get on with the 335d M Sport suspension compared to the 330d M Sport suspension at all, the 335d felt like a blancmange on castors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teaston View Post
335d's (or any xdrive) don't have M Sport suspension!
Well it's an M Sport and it has suspension and apparently it's not the SE suspension that everybody goes on about so it must have its own so it must have 335d / X Drive M Sport suspension.

If it was an unmodified 335d it will have had the SE suspension everyone goes on about and if anyone tried to convince you otherwise they were talking rubbish! The later LCI versions are apparently an improvement over the original F30/F31 X-Drives but they still don't have M-Sport suspension....
I've always said it was SE suspension because that's what everybody else says but as somebody else pointed out an SE rides the same height as an M Sport yet the X Drive doesn't, since its been pointed out it's obvious.

Besides I didn’t say say that the 335d M Sport was on M Sport suspension in the first place

Last edited by Broncho; 01-02-2019 at 01:42 PM..
Appreciate 0