10-14-2011, 06:16 PM   #66
doc19
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 e90 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by knifegun View Post
Truth be told...those of us with an e90 will dislike things about the new car to justify why what we have is "better". That will soon fade away as BMW know what they are doing and will for sure outshine the predecessor for 99% of the population. You all know it. At least those woh owned multiple generations of BMWs will understand in a painful way.

I love my E90 M3. But I know anything coming will be better. So I hope I can keep my E90 and get the next version
Haha, you know, there is some truth to that. Begrudgingly I have to admit, as a recent purchaser of an e90 m3 who tried to really not like the new f30, overall I really like what I see with the M-Sport, my quibbles with the design are minor and have already been mentioned (dash line, gap between the lights and the grill, the location of the idrive screen, I really dislike the random reflectors on the lower rear bumper). But I am digging the direction that they took the design and I think it will make me think about getting in a new m3 in 3ish years, as long as the performance and the reliability of BMWs new turbocharged engines hold-up.
Appreciate 0