Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Garage List
2024 BMW M2  [9.80]
2017 BMW X1  [10.00]
2001 BMW X5  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronanz View Post
1. About damn time you put up your build...

2. Link to your hood please.... .. also your thoughts on fitment and quality

Thanks man.. actually just realized I hadn't posted my build! I keep a spreadsheet for insurance purposes with all of the info, costs, references etc just in case. Somehow I think State Farm would FREAK (if in a total car loss place) for me to be like uh yeah..car value plus $22k more please without any documentation.

I dont have an easy link for the hood as I spent like 2 months backtracking from an Aliexpress link (and a ebay listing that looked identical) in China. I finally found the manufacturer but they dont have a website for customers, as they dont normally deal direct. I bugged the @#$!#$!# out of them for a month and they agreed to work with me.

fitment and quality.. Absolutely fantastic so far! There is a little more adjusting I need to do, and will likely drill out the hole spots for the washer fluid snap in posts (very common I hear on after market CF hoods, that you drill out what you want to have, so you can customize). Looks great, and I am leaning towards my partial painted idea more and more.
'Lillith' F87 M2 Competition Build Thread
Appreciate 0