United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObviousChild View Post
Just placed my order on TireRack.

18x8 Enkei Tuning Raijin Black Painted

225/45R18 Michelin Pilot Alpin PA3

The Michelin's had better scores than the Blizzaks for dry driving conditions while still performing very well in light and deep snow. Here in Denver, it often snows hard, but by the time you're heading home from work, the roads are clear and dry.

With TPMS sensors and valve stems, it came to around $2,000.

Now does anyone have a good recommendation for BMW Center Caps that will fit these wheels?
Nice. I was going back and forth on the Alpins and the Sottozeros... both had pretty equal reviews for dry conditions, but the Pirellis got better marks in the winter conditions. Same situation here.. roads are generally cleaned up pretty quickly after a weather event. I did not want an all black wheel.. just personal preference, and the Elbrus had the option for the BMW caps and they looked similar to the 403's so I went that route. $1750 out the door and no shipping because Tirerack is here in my back yard so I could pick them up myself. $50 rebate on the Pirellis takes it to $1700. Can't complain at all... and if something bad happens to a wheel during the winter, minimal cost to replace. The car easily recognized the new TPM and I was good to go right away.
Appreciate 0