View Single Post
      11-14-2018, 10:50 AM   #1905
ithk21620
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i X-Drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhenat0n View Post
1. You have tu cut a hole the stock back round seal of the DEPOs for the harness and wiring of the HIDs, you have to find a way to seal it back to prevent humidity/water to come in the headlight

2. HIDs apparently lasts maximum 2 years, you would have to do the wiring and sealing again to change the bulb, and you can't only change the bulb it's kind of attached to it's wire.

Personnaly, I tough only the halo was worth it, it's the halo that makes all the look... Angel Eye look is made by the angel eye halo. I took the super white bright hallogen option with the light, trust me, the yellow ish cheap look is ALL GONE and angel eye looks great.
I wanted to go HID also but after receiving the lights and looking at how I would have to install the HID's I decided not to do it either. I didn't want to have moisture issues inside the lights like some have noticed.

I went with these for the low and high beams:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The bulbs are nice and bright white and work better than the stock halogen bulbs in my opinion.

I also switched out my fogs to there H8 version so all my lights are the same color.
Appreciate 0