View Single Post
      09-22-2017, 11:41 PM   #17
steve@codemybimmer
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Hong Kong
Rep

Drives: 2020 G20 320i M Sport

Garage List
Thanks for the support! I'm going to have the sample by next week and I will report back. I really want to make sure that this is a solid product before making it available for purchase.

As far as I know, there isn't any integration to the OEM infotainment system as this is a MMI interface that shares the APIX1 display with your 6.5" or 8.8" screen. I will find out more about it once I get the sample in.

I'll have this tested on HU_ENTRY and HU_NBT and will let you guys know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by torqueflite View Post
Steve, are you planning to resell these units in the US/Can? I'd much rather purchase and get support from you than overseas.

Also, how much info do you have on this regarding details? I'm curious how much (if any) integration there is with standard NBT or NBT-EVO. For example, can you use CarPlay split-screen with an iDrive app? Is it possible, like with the integrated iDrive/CarPlay units, to send routes from Apple Maps to the iDrive Nav? See here for what I'm talking about:

http://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...28&postcount=1

It's a behind-the-dash unit which ties into the video, CAN bus, etc., provides a CarPlay interface, and allows for its use via the iDrive controller.
Online Store | Remote Coding Package| ID6 Retrofit for almost all F Chassis BMWs
Appreciate 3